8 minutes ago – 13:26 | All, Coronavirus, Japan, World
Here are the latest updates from Japan and beyond on the coronavirus outbreak:
(Osaka’s Dotonbori area on Feb. 10 vs April 8)
List of shops closed in Tokyo following emergency declaration
As of 9:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 14 (Japan time)
Useful resources for foreign residents and visitors in Japan
- NEW! AMDA Medical Information Center’s “Multilingual Consultation Service Regarding COVID-19”
(April 10~May 20, 2020)
– Available in English, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekends and national holidays. Also available in Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Thai, Spanish, Vietnamese and Portuguese on designated weekdays. Check schedule here.
– Available in English and Chinese on weekdays only, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s COVID-19 info
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s hotline
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
– Available via fax for those with hearing impairments
- Japan National Tourism Organization’s “Guide for when you are feeling ill”
– Multilingual clinic/hospital search available in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Visitor Hotline“
– Available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese 24 hours a day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from overseas)
- Japan’s health ministry hotline
– Available in Japanese only, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- World Health Organization’s “Q&A on coronaviruses“
8 minutes ago
| KYODO NEWS