Summary: Are you getting GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 computer? Don’t worry!! Just go through this article and try out the 5 best and easy fixes given in this article to resolve the Nvidia Error Code: 0x0003.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is a companion application of the GeForce GTX graphics card that provides an easy interface for PC gamers. GeForce Experience is also very useful in optimizes game settings.
But, there are so many Windows users reporting the error code 0x0003 while trying to open GeForce Experience on their computer. These users are no more able to use the NVIDIA GeForce Experience features as it crashes and throwing the error code 0x0003.
In most of the cases, users are getting these error messages:
Something went wrong. Try restarting GeForce Experience.
Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0001
Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0003
There could be a number of reasons behind getting this NVIDIA GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. So let’s go and found the reasons.
What causes the NVIDIA Experience Error Code: 0x0003?
Following are some of the major reasons that can cause the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 PC/laptop:
- When Nvidia Telemetry Services are not allowed to interact with the desktop, then it may arise this Nvidia GeForce Experience issue.
- Corrupted or damaged Nvidia driver is also one of the major causes for NVIDIA Error Code: 0x0003 on Windows 10 computer.
- When Windows update interferes with the GPU driver. Many users have reported that they started experiencing the Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 after Windows updated automatically.
- Nvidia Services are not running – When mandatory Nvidia Services disabled on the computer, then you may face this GeForce Experience error on your computer
- When Network Adapter stuck in a certain state, then also this error code appears on the computer.
Are you also getting any of these error messages with the error code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 computer? Then don’t panic and just follow the solutions given in this article to get rid of GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
How Can You Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003?
Fix 1: Force Restart Nvidia Services
In some of the cases, Nvidia services are disabled by default, and it may cause the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 PC.
To fix the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003, try to force restart the Nvidia services such as Nvidia Network Service Container, Nvidia Local System Container, Nvidia Display Service, etc. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Run dialogue box by pressing Windows + R key
- Type services.msc in Run box to open the Services window
- Now locate all the Nvidia services and right-click on each of it and select the Restart option
- If the Nvidia services are not running or started, then right-click on it and choose Start option
Fix 2: Allowing Nvidia Telemetry Services To interact With Desktop
To fix Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003, make sure that all the Nvidia Telemetry services are in running state and all services are allowed to interact with the desktop.
Many users have reported that using this trick helped them to fix GeForce experience error code 0x0003 issue on Windows 10 computer.
Here are steps to allow the Nvidia Telemetry Services to interact with the desktop:
- Press Windows + R key to open the Run dialog box
- Type services.msc in the Run dialog box and click on the OK button to open the Services window
- In the Services window locate the Nividia Telemetry Container
- Right-click on the Nividia Telemetry Container and select Properties
- In the Properties window of Nividia Telemetry Container, go to the Log On tab
- Check the Allow service to interact with desktop box
- Click on the Apply button to make the changes and then click on the OK button
- Go back to the Services window and locate the below-given services and right-click on each of it and choose Start option
Nvidia Display Service
Nvidia Local System Container
Nvidia Network Service Container
After performing all these steps, check if the error code 0x0003 is resolved or not.
Fix 3: Reset Network Adapter
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, then you can try this solution. According to many affected users, resetting the Network Adapter to its default configuration helped them to fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 on Windows 10 computer.
You can reset the Network Adapter by using the Winsock Reset command. For executing this solution, follow all the steps given below:
- Go to the Windows Search box and type Command Prompt
- Right-click on the Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator
- To allow the admin privileges, click on the Yes button in the User Account Control prompted window
- Now type the following command in the Command Prompt and press the Enter key:
netsh winsock reset
- After successfully executing and processing this command, restart your computer
Fix 4: Reinstalling Nvidia Components
Sometimes Nvidia components get corrupted and cause error code 0x0003. In this case, you can fix Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 by reinstalling the GeForce Experience, including every Nvidia driver.
Here are the steps to reinstall every Nvidia Component on Windows 10 computer:
- Go to the Windows Start button.
- Click on the Settings
- Select the Apps in the Windows Settings
- Now in the Apps & Features window, you will get the list of all the apps installed on your computer.
- Locate the first application published by the Nvidia Corporation and right-click on it and click on the Uninstall option
- Similarly located other applications provided by the Nvidia Corporation and every Nvidia application, then uninstall it
- Now Restart the computer.
- After rebooting the system, go to the Nvidia official website and download the GeForce Experience.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the GeForce Experience on your computer. It will also install all the missing drivers.
After installing the GeForce Experience, restart your computer and check if the Nvidia GeForce Expression issue is fixed or not. If the error persists, then go to the next solution.
Fix 5: Update The Nvidia Graphics Driver
If none of the above-given help you to fix Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0003, then it might be possible that this issue is caused due to the corrupted GPU driver. Hence, to fix this issue you need to update the Nvidia graphics card driver.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Press Windows + R key to open Run box
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box and click on the Ok button to open the Device Manager window
- In the Device Manager window, click on the Display adapters to expand the section
- Right-click on the Nvidia graphics card and select Update driver
- Now click on the Search automatically for updated driver software to update the driver automatically
Once the updating process is completed, restart your computer and check if the error code 0x0003 is fixed or not.
If you don’t want to apply the manual method to update device drivers on your Windows 10 PC/laptop, then try Driver Easy. It is an automatic tool that updates all the device drivers on your computer automatically.
Get Driver Easy to Update the Device Drivers Automatically
If the error is not fixed, then uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia graphics card driver manually. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Press Windows + I key to open the Windows Settings
- Click on the Apps
- In the Apps & features window, locate the installation published by the Nvidia Corporation and right-click on it and click on the Uninstall button
- After uninstalling the Nvidia product, restart your computer
- Now visit here, then set the GPU model, Product Series, OS version, and language.
- Click on the Search button. Now you will get the suitable driver according to your requirement and then click on the Download button
- After downloading the driver, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver in your computer
NVIDIA GeForce Experience FAQs:
Recommended Solution – Fix Various PC Errors and Issues
If your computer is running slow or you are experiencing several stubborn errors on your PC, and you are tired of keep resolving these issues manually, then to fix such issues try the PC Repair Tool.
This repair tool is designed by professionals that fixes several errors and issues on your PC and make it run just like a new one.
All you have to do is, download this tool and it will scan your computer, detects all the errors, and fix them automatically.
It fixes errors, such as registry, DLL, update, BSOD, game, repairs corrupted system files, prevents virus/malware from PC, and much more.
Get PC Repair Tool to Fix PC Errors and Issues
As we came to the end of this article, you are now well aware of the causes and solutions of Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
You can easily overcome this issue and fix error code: 0x0003 on Windows 10 computer by following the 5 simple methods I have mentioned in this article.
I hope this article will turn out to be helpful and informative for you in troubleshooting the Nvidia GeForce Experience issue. If you want to share any other solutions or suggestions, then please let us know on our Facebook or Twitter page.